How it works
Eutopia.Market is a global platform that currently ensures the display and sale of products from the field of Agriculture & Food, gradually approaching other areas of interest: home & garden, lifestyle, health, tourism, industry, etc.
Eutopia.Market members are grouped into three categories: manufacturer, supplier and free member. If you want to become a member of Eutopia.Market, complete the information regarding your company profile and send it to us by email HERE or register directly on the site. After we evaluate and validate the profile, we will contact you to establish together the details of the collaboration.
- Manufacturer Eutopia.Market
Eutopia.Market is a 24/7 exhibition center that presents companies and products (goods/services) existing on the market, by location and category. Manufacturers of any size, from multinational corporations to small family businesses, can exhibit in Eutopia.Market. In addition to displaying products centrally, within the product categories of the portal, exhibitors also have their own web pages, where they can present to visitors: the activity and way of working, the company structure, representatives, product catalog, distributors, etc.
- Supplier Eutopia.Market
Eutopia.Market displays suppliers' offers and takes orders from customers, providing intermediation in the sale. The facility is available to all retail and wholesale traders who can offer a consistent range of products from at least one category of those presented in the manufacturers' sheets, as well as the experience and resources to ensure after-sales services. A supplier's offer can include products from one or more manufacturers, present in the portal.
Obs Buyers can simultaneously order products from several suppliers. The commercial conditions, delivery method and fees, return policy, as well as product guarantees are different for each company, all of which are displayed within the portal. Eutopia.Market offers buyers the opportunity to make payments in a collection account, from where the sums will be distributed to the suppliers, in the terms established with them (before delivery, periodically, or upon reaching certain value ceilings). The suppliers can make the delivery to the customers' homes or they can offer the ordered products at their own warehouse.
- Free Member Eutopia.Market
Eutopia.Market supports the activity of small producers by granting free memberships. These entities can exhibit and sell through our web portal without paying any tax/commission. Free membership is granted for specific periods, until the respective legal entity succeeds in making itself known and appreciated by buyers, generating income to enable its development.
Note: If the impact on buyers is not as expected, there is negative feedback, the free membership can be withdrawn.
Through these services, Eutopia.Market helps members to become more known, achieve more sales, optimize their costs.
The development of the program will be done by geographical areas and categories of products / services, with the support of some partners. Can become partners / administrators of Eutopia.Market: faculties with agricultural and food profile and related industries, producer associations, chambers of commerce, local administrations, organizations, legal entities concerned with supporting producers in the communities they belong to.
Way of working
Registration as a member of Eutopia.Market
- The application for registration in the program is made by the interested company or the program partner, on its behalf. In order for a company to be admitted as a member of Eutopia.Market, it must offer products and/or services that meet certain standards in terms of quality, method of obtaining, utility, etc.
- Each approved manufacturer can facilitate the registration of distributors/traders of their products in the program. In this way, buyers will have access to multiple offers for the same product, being able to choose according to their needs - location, delivery method, minimum quantity, etc.
- Companies can edit their information themselves, using specific administration modules, within their portal
- Companies can call on external operators, proposed by the program partners.
- The administrators and partners of Eutopia.Market train their companies or external operators on how to operate online and ensure that the data entered respects reality, compliance with the products/services offered.
- Validation of entered data: any change in a company's file is notified to it, so that the company can preview the data and confirm that it is correct and represents it, and after that confirmation, the data will be displayed in the portal
- Eutopia.Market presents the general offer on the appropriate areas of the portal, grouping the offers of all manufacturers and suppliers, so that buyers can make the selection according to the desired criteria: delivery area, delivery period, quantity or minimum order value, etc.
- Companies have their own web pages within the portal, where they present their activity (text, images, video); product catalog; contact persons; distributors; to.
- In both cases the displayed offers may contain (if desired) products that are out of season or produced on demand so that buyers can reserve or order products.
- The information is entered in the official language of the country where the legal entity is based, as well as in English and possibly other languages of circulation, depending on the area in which it wants to promote.
Register your company now and instantly benefit from the opportunity to make yourself known to thousands of Eutopia.Market visitors / buyers!